Thursday, March 22, 2007

MMET Back in the US

Matt Mays & El Torpedo are heading back across the border to do some shows with Deadstring Brothers (and a few with Will Hoge also). All dates are added to the website as they are confirmed. So far the guys are scheduled to visit cities and towns such as Grand Rapids, MI; St. Louis, MO; Lexington, KY; Chicago, Minneapolis, MN; Vienna, Va; Milwaukee, WI, Philly, New York, Buffalo and more. Keep checking back for updates at...






I personally enter all dates into the calendar, and after the dozenth time writing out "Deadstring Brothers", I decided that it was time to finally check them out. So I went on over to their Myspace, and was pleasantly surprised. Reminds me of country Rolling Stones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Country Rolling Stones" is a good description. I also checked their Facebook and liked what I found there!