Friday, March 09, 2007

2007 upcoming releases

2007 is looking like a great year for new releases. Radiohead, Wilco, Modest Mouse, Arcade Fire, Wintersleep, Wooden Stars, Do Make Say Think, PJ Harvey, Low, Feist, Neil Young Live @ Massey Hall... it's just nuts.

Here are some videos to celebrate.


New Modest Mouse song. It's been stuck in my head for 3 days.


"lalalalalalalaaaaaaaa"


I *heart* group singing. Aparently Chris Martin is in this crowd somewhere.


Neil rules.

I was there to witness this. June in Montreal. Radiohead in a smallish theatre. TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW. Amazing. The video and sound quality is poor, but the song is great. And Johnny Greenwood is my hero.


Same song as above. Just totally different.

Also, there's a new Wilco track on their website and the entire album will be streamed for the day this Sunday. I've heard it. I love it. Check it.

No comments: