Monday, July 09, 2007

Let me tell you about this guy I know. His name is David Myles. He's insanely nice. He's a former beat-boxer. He's got soul.

Ok, moving on ("i can move on now...), anyone who knows me probably knows that i'm not the biggest of gospel fans, but David just performed the song posted below at the CBC East Coast Sessions taping with a stellar band and it killed me. After realizing that i abandoned my ipod in favour of whistling it the entire way home, and then danced around my house singing it for another 5 minutes AFTER i got home, i decided that i'd better blog about it. introducing David Myles' "secular gospel song", unknown name.



David's actually not a gospel singer. he's more folk / roots / jazz. check him out:
www.davidmyles.com
www.myspace.com/davidmyles

No comments: