Tuesday, March 04, 2008

SONIC CONCERTS Update / Album of the Week

We're home from Japan, which is both nice and sad. Always good to be home, but Tokyo was amazing. I still can't believe how clean it was in Shibuya. This district boasts the world's busiest intersection and is the entertainment district of Tokyo and despite all of that, it was STILL cleaner than any city (or town for that matter) that I've ever visited. I saw exactly two pieces of garbage the entire time. I'll post some photos when I get a chance to upload them...

On to new things:

More info on this Halifax show and other sonic concerts around Atlantic Canada, as always, can be found at: http://www.sonicconcerts.com/ . (***UPDATE*** This show is now sold out...)

Album of the Week:
Do you like Greg Dulli / Afghan Whigs? Do you like Mark Lanegan? I sure do, and as a result, I can't stop listening to The Gutter Twins.

No comments: