Wednesday, January 09, 2008

There Should Be A Radiohead Stamp

You know what I don't really "get"? Stamp collecting. I was just at the post office to mail one letter and was stuck behind a stamp collecter. I stood there for 10 minutes while he went on about stamps, thinking "but WHY stamps? do you use these stamps, ever? do you put them in a binder and flip through daily? why do you need a collection of STAMPS? why stamps?!". The whole thing drove me crazy, so I felt I had to blog about it. Should any of you be stamp collecters, or are close with one, please let me know what's up with that....

On another note: Happy new year, and here's more Radiohead. Note, the yell at 9:32 is my favourite. If it were a stamp, I'd put it on the front page of my stamp collecting book. I'm sure some stamp collecters would find my love of a yell quite odd, or even for Radiohead for that matter. To them, I just have to say...at least it's not stamps.



p.s. This post was not meant to offend any collecters or friends of stamp collecters. it's just something i needed to get off my chest... :)

No comments: