Thursday, November 15, 2007

MMET Recording updates / Dan Griffin - The Day After

Incase you're interested, Matty Mays has been posting little blurbs about the recording on Myspace. See either the comments section or the blog at www.myspace.com/mattmayseltorpedo. My favourite quote from this week's post is:

"I'm getting ready to start singing soon. I'm ready. I have a tendency to loose my voice, so I'm going to really try to sing right. I have a DVD called 'The Zen Of Screaming'. This women teaches all the hardchore guys how to scream, and not loose their voice. If she's good enough for the guy that sings in ' Lamb Of God' she's good enough for me. "

Aaaaaaaaaaand, yesterday was what from now on will be known as "Dan Giffin Day". I finally saw him play live. And at Tribeca no less, which is like watching a show from the comfort of my own home. And it was amazing. I was a big fan of the record. Now i'm an all around uber fan. Is there something more discriptive and bigger than "uber"? because if so, i'm that fan. Honestly. Please. Check him out Saturday at The Seahorse. 10PM. Opening for The Superfantastics and Shotgun Jimmie. Think of it as an early christmas present to yourself. Don't you owe yourself something nice?

No comments: