Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What's been stuck in my head this week:

Unfortunately, I only found a TERRIBLE youtube video version of the song that's been stuck in my head this week. It seems that someone filmed some artwork on some wall and set it to music. The song happens to be Billy Bragg's "Way Over Yonder in a Minor Key", and I challenge you to listen to it a few times and try and not hum, sing or whistle it for the rest of the day. It's catchy, and it's Billy B, so it's worth a listen. I DO suggest you minimize this window while you listen. Unless you greatly enjoy watching 4 minute shaky amature videos of art filled livingrooms...
This is not necessarily recommended for the indie kids out there, but if you appreciate Billy Bragg, you should appreciate this:

She said it's hard for me to see
how one little boy got so ugly
Yes, my little girly, that might be,
But there ain't nobody that can sing like me


No comments: