Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boom Boom I Got Me A Gun...


I don't really got me a gun. I'm not a fan of guns. However, I am becoming quite a fan of Myles Deck and The Fuzz. A punk band that lives here in Halifax that reminds me of the Stooges. I suspect they remind themselves of The Stooges, which is fine if you can pull it off.

I saw them last Spring at the Seahorse after seeing Death Cab For Cutie at DAL and had a blast. Definitely a completely different show, but no less of one, that's for sure. Luckily none of the beer or powder thrown on /in to the audience landed on me, but if it had I don't think I'd have minded because it all made sense at the time. Great show. punk rock.

A Myles Deck and The Fuzz audio player
[click on 'music']. song 2 and 3 are my favourite - from the EP Police Cops.

No comments: