Thursday, March 26, 2009

Christopher Walken... is it really you?

I'm not sure if this is real chris walken or not (as opposed to 'the real shack' on Twitter), but who ever it is (and I really hope it's real christopher walken), he / she is hilarious. I will accept Twitter into my life now, happily. Thank you Mr. Walken, or whoever you are, for providing my new favourite light reading material.

Some Excerpts: from http://twitter.com/cwalken

I am now invited to a dog wedding. I don't have the words to make that stupider than it already sounds. They're registered at Whiskers. A friend mailed me her new book but didn't sign it. I hope that doesn't mean she wants it back. I'll tell her I sneezed on it or something. There's a kid on a Pogo stick in front of my house. It's nearly midnight so let's assume he's been drinking. This should end well for him.Someone corrected my last post; said it's "frightened by" not "frightened of." Know what else I'm frightened of? Crazy people.
No. I'm not really Tina Fey. That was an odd question but I applaud its random nature.